0,00 0

No products in the cart.



LA146 (Insert)

Middle - 
Chic - 
TP-Spray - 


LA146 is a women's fragrance that falls into the Floral Oriental category with the main accord warm spicy. The most clearly discernible fragrance notes are carnation, clove and spice. The sillage of this ladies perfume is described as middle.

The style that best describes the LA146 is classic and the characteristic of this perfume is best described as chic.
Fragrance Notes
This is the olfactory pyramid of LA146

The top notes remain evident for about 15 minutes, then the middle notes will continue to manifest themselves. After about 4 to 5 hours, the base notes of this perfume become more evident.

You will clearly smell the following accords in this perfume warm spicy, floral, woody, powdery, white flowers, aromatic.

The entire olfactory pyramid, the sillage which is graded as middle, and the most clearly perceptible fragrance notes carnation, clove, spices, make this a perfume perfect for Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

Are you classic and chic, or are these qualities you like to radiate! Then LA146 might be perfect for you! Would you also like to try another perfume? Then take a look at LA315 or LA134.
Top notes
  • Carnation
  • Peach
  • Neroli
  • Bergamot
  • Rose
  • Brazilian rosewood
  • Aldehyde
Middle notes
  • Rosemary
  • Carnation
  • Gardenia
  • Pansy
  • Orchid
  • Clove
  • Orris root
  • Jasmine
  • Ylang-Ylang
  • Rose
Basic notes
  • Spices
  • Iris
  • Amber
  • Sandalwood
  • Musk
  • Benzoin
  • Oak Moss
  • Vetiver
  • Cedar
General information
Product Description
TapParfum's perfumes are made with the highest quality fragrance oils. The fragrances (like other designer perfumes) are made of partly synthetic oils and partly natural oils. The perfume contains between 20% and 40% constituents (fragrance oils). The remaining 60% to 80% is high-quality colorless and odorless alcohol. This gradation makes it that our perfumes are categorized as PARFUM.
Label Information

Country of Origin:
Brand: TapParfum
Type: TP Spray
Content: 10ml

Fragrance Profile: 
Item number: 
Allergen information: 
Alcohol denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Hydoxicitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Farnesol, BHT, Benzophenone-3, Citral